Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12:00–6:00pm
How to use curbside:
- Place items on hold via the MyKPL app, the website, or by calling us at 308-233-3282.
- Once the items have been pulled, you will be notified that they are ready by text, email, or phone (whatever you have chosen).
- Call the library when you arrive outside the west doors.
- Be prepared to show us your library card or photo I.D. when picking up items.
- Limited to 20 items at a time per cardholder
- Returns and fee payments are not part of this service
- Items being returned may be placed in our drive-up book drop
- Fees may be paid online using the library catalog or by calling 308-233-3282.