Meeting room space is available at no charge for use by non-profit organizations and individuals for educational and informational community meetings and programs. Below you’ll see photos of the meeting rooms with information on the amenities and a calendar of meeting room availability.
- All meetings must be held during established meeting room hours and be free and open to the public.
- Reservations occur on a first-come, first-serve basis up to three months in advance and are limited to two reservations per group per month.
- These rooms are available at no charge; however, a cash or check deposit of $20.00 must be made prior to the meeting and will be refunded if the room and equipment are left in good condition.
- Appeal Process: Groups or individuals who are denied the use of a library meeting room may appeal in writing to the Library Director.
- Applications will be submitted and reviewed by library staff. You will receive a confirmation once your meeting has been booked.
- If your group plans to host a video conference using Zoom, GoToMeeting, Skype, etc. please review our Video Conferencing Info Sheet (PDF)