If you encounter other social media accounts that appear or claim to be official City communication, or if you think these accounts are sharing inappropriate information, please contact email@example.com. In the event of an emergency, always dial 911 immediately.
On all official City of Kearney social media accounts comments and posts are monitored. These comments and posts may be subject to public records law and may be disclosed to third parties.
The City reserves the right to remove any posted content, including but not limited to:
• Content that is sexual in nature
• Content that threatens or defames any person or organization
• Content that incites violence or references killing or harming anyone
• Content that promotes illegal activity
• Content that promotes or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, sex, disability, familial status, national origin or ancestry, age, sexual orientation or gender identity
• Content that contains confidential information or information that may compromise the safety or security of any person • Content that promotes commercial services or products
• Content that is off-topic or unrelated to the specific post involved
• Content that is repetitive or duplicative