- If exhibits required for a public hearing for an agenda item are not submitted by the deadline, the agenda item(s) will automatically be continued to the next meeting, no exceptions.
- Once the applicant has applied to be on the agenda for the Planning Commission, no further application is necessary to proceed to the City Council.
- If additional exhibits or corrections are required by the Planning Commission and/or Planning Staff prior to being heard by the City Council, the deadline for submission of the exhibits or corrections shall be filed with the City Clerk 15 days prior to the City Council meeting date or the item(s) will automatically be moved to the next City Council meeting date.
- An ordinance is required for rezonings, vacations, conditional use permits, etc. and ordinances will become effective 15 days from the date City Council approves said ordinance.
- Final plats must be filed with the Register of Deeds, along with the Subdivision Agreement when required, no later than 90 days after approval by the City Council.