Whom should I contact about animal complaints?
The Kearney Police Department handles all animal complaints: abuse, neglect and barking. Please call the Police while the dog is barking.

Code Enforcement Division
Ph: (308) 233-3235

Kearney Police Department, Non-Emergency
Ph: (308) 237-2104

Show All Answers

1. How long do I have to scoop my sidewalks after a snow storm?
2. Is it okay to place snow from my driveway or sidewalk out into the street?
3. Is there a height regulation for grass in Kearney?
4. Can my neighbor leave junk in his yard?
5. Can my neighbor leave his vehicle in his yard?
6. My car is dismantled, but I am working on it. Will the City have it towed?
7. Where can I legally park my vehicle?
8. Whom should I contact about animal complaints?