How can I obtain an Itinerant Merchant Permit?

An application can be picked up at the Kearney Law Enforcement Center, Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. or the application can also be downloaded from the City of Kearney website. In order to receive a permit a person must have an Identification Card/Driver’s License, Federal ID number, State Sales Tax Permit (depending on product) and a State Food Permit (if food is the product). The fee for the permit is $25/day or $250/annual. The annual permit will always run from January 1-December 31. The application process can take up to three working days. Please note the Law Enforcement Center does accept debit or credit cards.

Show All Answers

1. How do I contact the Police Department?
2. Can I report issues anonymously?
3. Where do I pick up an application for a police officer position?
4. Where do I obtain a copy of my police background report?
5. How can I obtain an accident report?
6. Is there a charge for a copy of a report?
7. Where do I pay a parking ticket?
8. Where do I pay a traffic citation that was issued in Buffalo County?
9. How can I obtain a Handgun Purchase Permit?
10. How can I obtain an Itinerant Merchant Permit?
11. When can I get my property back that was taken as evidence?
12. How do I get my vehicle back that has been impounded?
13. How can I apply for a Protection Order?