Is alcohol allowed when renting a City facility?

No, alcohol is not allowed in any City park or facility except for the Gail and Michael Yanney Pavilion and Burlington Green Courtyard.  Please visit our Rental Facilities to learn about special provisions and the Alcohol Addendum Form that must be completed for approval. Vendor must provide an SDL issued by the Nebraska Liquor Control Commission. A uniformed off-duty office must be hired, by the expense of the renter, to be present the entire rental alcohol is present.  Absolutely no alcohol can be brought in by the renter or their guests. 

Show All Answers

1. Who should a person call if interested in getting information on renting a facility?
2. Is alcohol allowed when renting a City facility?
3. Is there a fee to use the splash pads?
4. When do the Park Splash Pads open and close for the season?
5. When do the swimming pools open and close for the season?
6. Can anyone reserve tennis courts, ball fields, or trails?
7. Can people bring a Jump-a-Roo into the park for a public event, birthday or celebration?
8. Are people allowed to overnight camp at Cottonmill Park?
9. Are park restrooms open year round?
10. Is a fishing license required to fish at the lakes at Yanney Park and Cottonmill Park?