Starting September 29, Kearney Public Library will be offering curbside service on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m. We realize that in this uncertain time some patrons are still opting to stay out of public places due to being at risk. In an effort to serve everyone that needs library materials we will be implementing curbside service again on a limited basis.
• Patrons may place items on hold via phone, website, and the mykpl app.
• Once items have been pulled you will be notified by text, email or phone (whatever you have chosen).
• Patrons should call the library when they arrive outside the west doors.
• Items may be picked up Tuesday or Thursdays from noon until 6 pm.
• Service is limited to up to 20 items at a time.
• Be prepared to show us your library card or photo I.D. when picking up items.
• Returns or fine payments will not be part of curbside pick-up service. Fees can be paid from home using the library catalog on the website or by phoning us.
• Please do not use this service if you think you are sick.
To place holds by phone or for more information please call us at 308-233-3282. Information on digital services can be found at www.kearneylib.org.