Athletic Fliers & Registration Forms

As we continue to monitor COVID-19 and Directed Health Measures, we have decided to delay the start of our winter sport programs. The best-case scenario right now would be a condensed season beginning towards the end of January or beginning of February, however it is foreseeable that we may not be able to conduct a winter season. We are weighing a lot of different options at this point, with safety as the main concern.   Promotion would not begin until mid to late December, so an update will be sent out before the end of the year.