- Items checked out from the Bookmobile are loaned for a two week period.
- Responsibility for late fees and lost or damaged items is that of the patron. In the case of minors, the parent or guardian will be responsible.
- Items borrowed from the Bookmobile may be returned to the Kearney Public Library, and those borrowed from the Library may be returned to the Bookmobile.
- Patrons wishing to renew materials may:
- bring materials back to the Bookmobile for renewal
- call the Library for renewal over the telephone
- renew online at www.kearneylib.org
- use our "KPL To Go" App
- use our Shoutbomb text service
- Patrons may access their account information via the Library website at www.kearneylib.org or with our "KPL To Go" App.
- Applications for user cards may be made on the Bookmobile or at the Kearney Public Library or by clicking on the Bookmobile Card Application link. Cards issued from the Bookmobile or the Library may be used in either location.
- Bookmobile and Library services are free to residents of Buffalo County. Replacement cards are free.
- The Bookmobile follows the school calendar and schedule in each service community. If school is cancelled or not in session, the Bookmobile will not run during that time period.
- Every effort is made to complete the daily schedule. However, inclement weather or mechanical difficulties may force delays or cancellations. Notification of schedule changes will be available through the Library and local media.
- For further information, contact the Library at (308) 233-3282 or Bookmobile staff at (308) 233-3287.